We see the pictures, we would like to have the smells, but we often forget the sounds. Working TAEC (Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre), Marie-Pierre Lissoir offers an approach by ear.
The approach is quite unusual. Close your eyes, and let the imagination do … here is a variegated sound tracks dedicated to Luang Prabang:
* [Atmosphere of sunset over the Mekong> https://soundcloud.com/user-385145349/ste-020]
* Songs and mantras of a Buddhist temple in the late afternoon (click here to listen) ,
* The sounds that occur during a walk around the TAEC (when?)
* [The song of red-Bulbul bird> https://soundcloud.com/user-385145349/the-singing-of-the-red-whiskered-bulbul]
* Or that his lancinant calling the listener to discover the source (a loom …?)
Meanwhile other productions …